Ports & Terminals
Thompson Clarke has been closely associated with the port industry since shortly after its founding in 1981. Its market representation in Australia and New Zealand over the years for ports based in Europe, North America and Asia bear testimony to its expertise in this sector of the shipping industry. In addition it has provided services to both ports and terminals in the South West Pacific in the following areas:
- Strategic review of business activities and new services.
- Commercial and operational evaluation of sectors of the shipping industry served, ranging from pricing reviews through origins and destinations of cargo handled (both the local port hinterland and overseas) .
- Benchmarking of a wide range of port activities, including tariffs, organisation, governance, funding, and support services such as towage and pilotage.
- Reviews of user industry trends and vessel specifications.
- Examination of port support services such as towage and pilotage.
- Investigation of operational aspects of ports, including traffic management systems, channels, navigational aids, safety and security issues.
- Recruitment of specialist executives, particularly in the operational field.
Sydney: +61 2 9929 9468 Melbourne: +61 3 9646 3155 Email: email@example.com